Let us help you maximise your working capital and boost cash-flow by unlocking cash from your accounts receivable.
What is invoice discounting?
Invoice discounting is a form of debtor finance, which can inject working capital into your business, fast, by advancing up to 85% of what you are owed by customers within 24 hours. Unlike debtor finance and factoring, it is a funding-only facility and is suitable for businesses with good credit control.
How does invoice discounting work?
First you invoice your clients.
Then Zippy Financial will help secure an advance of up to 85% of the invoice value within 24 hours.
The remaining 15%, minus a small fee, is returned to you when your customers pay the invoices.
Contact us now to explore how invoice discounting can work for you.
Benefits of invoice discounting
- Quickly access up to 80% of the cash locked up in receivables to boost your working capital
- Raise funds for sales growth, mergers, acquisitions, succession plans, management buyouts, and other business growth scenarios
- No real estate security required, so you can minimise risk, or utilise your security for other purposes
- Funding limits grow in line with your sales to support your business as it grows
- Instant funding when you need it to take advantage of opportunities when they arise
- Use in conjunction with bad-debt protection and our asset finance and export solutions
Contact us now for more information.
Comparison Rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This Comparison Rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different Comparison Rate. Fees and Charges Apply. Terms and Conditions are available on request.